A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 17th April 2013 at 11-00 AM at Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute to engage bonafide Indian citizens for the following positions for working in a project entitled “Advanced Ceramic Materials & Components for Energy & Structural Applications”, tenable at CGCRI, Kolkata.
- Post Code: PS-1 Task 2.1
- Educational Qualification : B.E/ B.TECH (Ceramics/ Materials Science/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical) with 55% from a recognized University.
- Stipend & Tenure : Rs. 16000/- + H.R.A as admissible per month for Project Fellow
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 16000/-
- Age Limit: 28 years as on 01st March 2013
Walk-in Detail :
- Date : 17 April, 2013
- Day : Wednesday
- Timing : 11:00 am
- Venue : CGCRI – 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata-32
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates are requested to attend the above Walk-in-Interview along with Application Form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format as given herein under, duly filled in all the columns enclosing self attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates. The original certificates should also be brought with him/her at the time of interview for verification. The candidates should carry copies of their project thesis with them, if any.
- The candidates should report at least one hour before the scheduled time of interview for verification of documents. Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- However, CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires. The decision of the Institute shall be final in this behalf. Interim inquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
1,989 total views, 4 views today