The GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is an All India Examination administered & conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and Seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). GATE 2013 online registration and notification dates were given online. Candidates can checkout the GATE 2013-14 Notification, Important Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria here.
GATE 2013 is conducted through the constitution of eight zones. The zones and the corresponding administrative institutes are:
Zone-1 : Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Zone-2 : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Zone-3 : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Zone-4 : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Zone-5 : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Zone-6 : Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Zone-7 : Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Zone-8 : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
GATE 2013 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
GATE 2013 APPLICATION FEES
- Rs. 1200 for General/OBC category candidates;
- Rs. 600 for the SC/ST/PD category candidates;
- The female candidates are exempt from paying the application fee;
- The application fee can be paid either online or through a bank challan via SBI or Canara Bank (additional bank charges may apply). The application fee is not refundable.
GATE 2013 IMPORTANT DATES
- Commencement of ONLINE Application : Saturday 1st Sept, 2012
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application: Sunday 30th Sept. 2012
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application with supporting documentation at respective GATE Offices : Monday 8th Oct 2012
GATE 2013 EXAMINATION DATES
- ONLINE : January 20th, 2013 (Sunday)
- OFFLINE : February 10th, 2013 (Sunday)
- Validity of GATE 2013 score will be for a period of TWO YEARS ONLY from the date of announcement of results.
- Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee, as required by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Soft copies of photograph and signature must be uploaded during online application.
- A new formula will be used for calculating the GATE score.
- Biometric information (Photograph & Fingerprint) may be captured on the day of the examination for randomly selected candidates.
6,091 total views, 2 views today
People also Searched :star parivaar awards 2013, masti gate2013, lalbaugcha raja 2013, piya rangrezz new 2016 wallpaper, siriyal piya rangrezz sher shraddha imege life ok, Zoya or asad ki wallpaper download, qubool hai arshad photos, NANDANI KE PHOTO, our pyar ho gya wallpepr, devon ke dev mahadev photos download in com
Tags: gate 2013