Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive examination on 18th November 2012 for recruitment of Junior Translators in various Offices/ Departments under Department of of Official Language all over country. Interested & eligible Indian Nationals can apply in a prescribed format before the last date. The complete details of the recruitment was given below.
Junior Translators (CSOLs) (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted)
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-,
Age Limit : 30 years as on 01st August 2012. Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- for GENERAL / OBC Candidates in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) available at Post Office. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How To Apply : Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications to the Regional Office of the SSC for a particular test center/state where candidate wants to apply before the last date.
Cantre of Examination and Address to which Applications should be sent :
- Regional Director (NR), SSC, 5th Floor, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi-110504
- Regional Director (SR), SSC, E.V.K. Sampath Building, College Raod, Chennai-600006
- Regional Director (ER), SSC, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Nizam Palace, 234/4, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata-700020
- Regional Director (WR), SSC, Army & Navy Building, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, Old CGO Complex, 101, M.K. Road, Mumbai-400020
- Regional Director (CR), SSC, 8-AB, Beli Raod, Allahabad-211002
- Regional Director (NER), SSC, Rukmini Nagar, P.O. Assam, Sachivalaya, Guwahati-781006
- Regional Director (KKR), SSC, 1st Floor, 2nd Block, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034
- Dy. Director (MPR), SSC, ‘Nishant Villa’, F.Jalvihar Colony, Raipur-492001
- Dy. Director (NWR), SSC, Block No.3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017
Last Date : The last date for receipt of application in the commission will be 05th October 2012. For those candidates who are living in remote areas, the last date will be 12th October 2012.
CLICK HERE for complete details like scheme of examination, syllabus, application form etc.,