State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of Assistant Manager (Rajbasha Officers) in SBI. Interested & eligible Indian candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website on or before the last date; 13th July 2013. The complete details of the recruitment was given below.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (RAJBASHA OFFICERS)
- Total No. of Vacant Posts : 17 Posts (SC 02, ST 01, OBC 04, GEN 10);
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level OR Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree level;
- Working Experience : Minimum 1 year experience of translation work from English to Hindi & vice versa in full time post in reputed organization;
- Age Limit : 21 Years – 30 Years as on 01st June 2013;
- Pay Scale : Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates : Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and Other Candidates : Rs. 200/- (App. fee including intimation charges)
- Fees to be deposited in any branch of SBI by a prescribed deposit slip & get receipt. Detailed of the payment should be entered in on-line application form.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested & eligible candidates are requested to apply on-line through State Bank of India’s website from 24th June 2013 to 13th July 2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
3,427 total views, 4 views today